We have been pretty busy around here lately, this past Thursday Aunt Tammy came to see us and we had so much fun (we went to eat Mexican food) our favorite!!! She read Alan books and they counted & he got lots and lots of kisses.

On Friday I took Aunt Abi to an appointment so Alan got to play with Miss Jamie, one of his favorite babysitters, they had a blast. Then we had some company come for the Auburn/Kentucky game and they are expecting their first baby so they had a little experience and had fun watching Alan and I had fun seeing Monica I have only seen her once since I graduated high school.

We had another girlfriend from high school and her little boy join us for the game and a visit and it was wonderful to see everyone and catch up

Then Monday morning we started a new project at our house, we are covering our deck so I have had workmen at my house the last two mornings VERY EARLY (and it is loud), and lil man has not been taking very good naps and he just looks at me like Mommy what in the world is going on. They hope to be done by the end of this week, but you know how that goes so we might just venture North and see the grandparents, YAY!!!

Bless his heart this morning he was so tired from no nap yesterday, it just caught up with him, and I couldn't resist the picture.
I sure do love this precious child
No comments:
Post a Comment