Monday, March 15, 2010

Troy's Christening

Baby Troy on his special day

The Corbitt's & The Anglea's

The Street's

The Pettey's

Alan enjoyed himself & had fun playing with Troy's toys

Claire was so sweet to Alan

I am so sorry that it has been a little while since I have put anything on the blog. We have been quite busy and also all 3 of us have been sick at some point in time, so we hope that things are getting MUCH better around here including the weather.

One of our really good friend's had their son christened on February 21st and we were invited to be apart of the ceremony and the lunch they had afterwards, everything was so nice and we were so honored to be a part of such a special occasion. I hope that Alan and Troy will be friends for a long long time.

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Thanks for putting this on here, Laura. So sweet! We really enjoyed it!