Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Alan's First Birthday...

One year ago today was one of the best days of my life, this little guy was born into our family. He was born at 3:19 p.m. on March 3rd, 2009, he was only 4 lbs. 15 ozs and 19 in. long. He is an absolute gift from God and his Daddy and I love him so much.

I will post more about his special day after his party
We Love You Alan & Happy First Birthday
Mommy & Daddy

4 comments:

meredith.street said...

Happy Birthday to 'baby Alan'! We can't wait to celebrate with yall!

pylant clan said...

I can't believe it. Mama G was so proud at church last night. That picture is adorable

Aunt Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Alan! Great picture! We will soon be seeing teeth in that smile!
I love you!!!
YFAT

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how much that sweet baby boy has grown. He has come a long way since that little bundle in our special care nursery.
So exciting to see him doing so well. Donna Mosholder