Wow what a special year it has been!!! This is a very happy (but emotional blog for Mommy), we celebrated Alan's birthday with all of his friend's at our house on March 13th, which was a few days past his brthday, but it was the day that we brought him home from the hospital (last year) so we thought it was quite a day for a celebration. I did an "Old McDonald had a Farm" Theme". It was a beautiful day and lot's of our friend's and family members were able to be here and we are so thankful for that, it was certainly a special day for Alan.
I just want to say how blessed Jack and I feel that God picked us to be Alan's parents. He certainly melts both of our hearts. Being a parent and a wife is most definitely two the greatest honors that God could have given me.
I took Alan to the Dr. for his one year well visit and these are his stats
weight: 21 lbs. 3 ozs.
length: 28 1/2 in.
head circumference: 18 1/4


1 comment:
Hey Laura! Love the recap of Alan's birthday party. Glad Cosby and I could be a part of it!
Post a Comment