He is such a beautiful little boy!!! Thinking of y'all and again, congratulations!!!
Congratulations friends! Praying for you all!Cathi and Bryan Elmore
Congrats! He is such a cutie! I can't wait to meet him in person. I'm so proud for you guys. I know you will both be great parents!
Jack,He's beautiful. All we need to do now is get him some UGA logo cloths and a stuffed Ga Bulldog. You need to start raising him right, early
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is such a beautiful little boy!!! Thinking of y'all and again, congratulations!!!
Congratulations friends! Praying for you all!
Cathi and Bryan Elmore
Congrats! He is such a cutie! I can't wait to meet him in person. I'm so proud for you guys. I know you will both be great parents!
Jack,
He's beautiful.
All we need to do now is get him some UGA logo cloths and a stuffed Ga Bulldog.
You need to start raising him right, early
Post a Comment