Little Anglea has finally arrived. Laura went to the doctor Monday for a check on her blood pressure. It was severly high and the doctor sent her to the hospital. They admitter her and started her labor. She labored for 24 hours and the baby was not cooperating. A C-section was scheduled today at 3:00 PM. Jackson Alan Anglea was born March 3, 2009 at 3:19 PM. He was a little small at 4 lbs 15 oz but he was 19 inches long. He has a small breathing problem when I lift the hospital, but the nurses and the doctors don't feel it is anything to worry over. Thank you all for your calls, concerns and prayers for this miracle in our lives. I have not slep but 2 hours in the last 36 hours so I am hitting the sack. Laura will be in the hospital till Thursday or Friday. She was sleeping when I left. Her mother will stay with her tonight. Here are some pictures of Alan just after he was born. I know for a fact he has my feet.
Thank You All,
Jack


5 comments:
Congratulations! He is so precious. I can't wait to meet him in person.
Congrats!
Congratulations Guys! Welcome to parenthood. It is the most wonderful hood of them all!
Yay! Congrats - of course we love the name ; ) Maybe we can call this guy little A?
I hope you all keep doing well!
Love,
The McRees
Congratulations Jack and Laura! Life is just beginning! ;)
Love,
Phillip, Stacey, Charlie & Lola Smith
Post a Comment