
Baby Alan has gotten his weight up to 5lbs. 3ozs. and maintained his body temperature and we got to bring him home today. We feel so blessed to have had all of your prayers, calls, cards etc. I dont know how to describe the feeling I got today when I brought my precious angel home, I was very nervous, very excited and also felt very blessed all at the same time. We have had some hurdles with Alan but we have been so lucky and hopefully we are on the road to recovery. We have lots of faith, a wonderful family, a great church family and lots of friends that we could not have made it through this journey without. Jack and I are so excited about being parents.
My parents have been with us since Alan was born and they have been wonderful and we dont know what we would have done without them, thanks mom and dad.
Jack's parents and my grandmother already have their times marked down to come help too and we will be glad to see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment