Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Lake - 2010

We met Jack's whole family at Smith Lake for the 4th of July (it is becoming a tradition) at his Sister & Brother-in-Law's house on the lake and stayed about 3 days and we had so much fun with everyone. There are 15 of us in all and it is always so much fun to see everybody since we dont get to see each other very often. Once again the company was great, the food was delicious and we made memories that we will always remember. I did not take as many pictures this year as I did last year but I did take a few...

My Mom was invited to join in on the fun
Mom, Alan & Jack
Jack & Alan
yes Alan has on a pink life jacket but it was the only one we could get him to wear, so it was that or no swimming for him, I personally think he just wanted to show everyone that real men wear pink

Our niece & nephew caught a BIG catfish
we have our own family name for this fish "old blue"

Thanks Again Aunt Tammy & Uncle Ronnie

No comments: