*Most of this info is just so that I can remember this to tell Alan one day, so sorry if this post is boring to some of you (I know the grandparents will read all of it, ha ha)
Our baby is now 16 months old and I absolutely cannot believe how fast he is growing. At his doctors visit he was 23 lbs. 15 oz. & 31 1/2 in. long.
He is crawling all over the place.
He has one tooth and is cutting at least one more (that we can see).
He is taking lots of steps, and should be walking very soon.
He is saying a few things like mama, dada, book (in his version), um (like he is thinking).
He waves hi, bye, throws his hands up in the air (when we say touchdown Auburn), claps for himself when he does something good, smiles when I turn on his kid music in the car, he will pat his hand on his leg to the beat of the music (it cracks us up), he will crawl to the pantry and cry if he is hungry or the fridge if he is thirsty, he LOVES the water (swimming & bath's), if something taste good he smacks his lips.
He loves his ball, train, & car
"Granpa's Lil' Helper
This poor little guy has also been under the weather lately, he has had a sinus infection and an ear infection and the antibiotic has done a number on his tummy. In addition to all of this he is teething so he has had a fever some days too, bless his heart when he sees me coming with a syringe full of medicine now he just opens his little mouth. I really hope that will start seeing the light at the end of this tunnel soon.
In less than a month our little guy will be starting a preschool. It is going to be two days a week for a few hours, and I am very excited for him to go and hopefully learn lots of things and meet some friends and at the same time I am little nervous because it will be the first time I have really ever left him, but I know this will be so good for him (and Mommy too).


No comments:
Post a Comment