Monday, December 21, 2009

We have been busy

I can not tell you the last day that my husband & Alan's daddy had off from work, he has been having to work 7 days a week for quite some time now and this past Thursday & Friday he took off 2 days to spend with us and it was great. The Lord has blessed Alan and me with such a wonderful Daddy/Husband/provider and we are so thankful for all that he does for us. We Love You Jack and we can't wait for you to have a vacation, you deserve one!!!
Jack, Alan and I want to thank Aunt Abi (aka as Juicy & my sister) for helping us the past 2 weekends. Juicy I dont know what we would do without you, Jack and I had a date night, hosted a Sunday School Christmas Party and went to 2 other Christmas Parties and Juicy kept Alan ALL 4 of those nights. She loves him so much and loves spending time with him and she said that's just what Aunt's are for!!!
Thanks Juicy, We Love You

The 3 of us in front of our tree

I know I have already said this but I love the Christmas season and getting to spend time with my family and the many other things that Christmas brings. Can't wait to get HOME!!!

No comments: