Alan watched very closely as Mommy and Daddy put up the Christmas decorations in his snowman pj's.

Here is Alan opening his first Christmas present, he was more into the bow and tissue paper than anything else!!!

I thought I would share a few pictures of our home all decorated for Christmas, I know there are a few people that only want to see pictures of Alan (Rick G.), ha ha!!!


Our stockings are hung by the chimney with care in hopes that St. Nick will soon be here

My Santa Collection

Our Nativity Scene

We got a new tree this year and I love it!!!
Merry Christmas Everyone
If you can't tell I love this time of year
2 comments:
That's my little man, looking good and ready for Santa's visit.
Oh, the house looks good too.
Your tree looks beautiful. So jealous, we have no tree, no decorations, no house... haha We move in on Monday but I doubt we will have time to do much decorating! maybe just an itty bitty fake tree. I gotta have SOMETHING! Hope your Mom and family are doing well.
The Stutts Family
Post a Comment