Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving - Alan's First

First of all I need to say that I am the worst mother this was my child's first Thanksgiving and I did not take the 1st picture, so for that I am sorry (to Ms. Betty and to all of our faithful readers at Mando/aka Daddy's work), but I could not let Thanksgiving get past us without doing a post. I just want to say during this Thanksgiving season how Thankful Jack and I are this year for the birth of a beautiful baby boy, he brings both of us so much joy and happiness and we both love him more than we will ever be able to put into words, and we are so glad that God chose us to be his Mommy and Daddy. We are also thankful for our family/friends, health, church, our home/necesseties, and many other things that I cant think of to name, but we are so blessed.

From our family to yours, we hope you all had a Happy Turkey Day!!!

No comments: