Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Still Here & Our Visit to Decatur

Alan and I went to Decatur for a week and we really missed Daddy but we did lots of things while we there. We went so that I could be there for Mom's surgery and by the way she did great (they got all of the cancer) and she is at home recovering. Maw Maw & Paw Paw helped me so much with Alan and they were lifesavers.
We got to see Aunt Tammy
&
spend LOTS of time with our dog Buddy (he would try to protect Alan)
Alan had his first baby cookie at LeeLee & Bigdaddy's

We went to church with Mama G and she took Alan & I out to eat with her lunch bunch. Alan had so much fun he went to sleep in his highchair after she fed him, but we had a wonderful trip and we already miss everyone (even though we came because Lee Lee was under the weather).
We can't wait to see you all again at Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: