Monday, September 7, 2009

Decatur

We just returned home from a wonderful trip to Decatur to see our family and have our son christened, the entire weekend was great. I got to celebrate my birthday Saturday with all of these wonderful people (I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family). We did miss Aunt Abi "Juicy" and Jimmy, Jane, Will, Mary Alice, & Kayla on Saturday.
The Anglea's & Lott's
When we first arrived to LeeLee & BigDaddy's our friends Emma Hensley and Miriam/Mimi came to see us and Alan was not in a very good mood and Emma Hensley was not so sure about him crying. I dont think she knows what is about to happen at her house!!!
Alan with his LeeLee & BigDaddy in his new hat from BigDaddy
BigDaddy bought Alan a new it says
Granpaws Lil Helper
We Love it!!!
Thanks Everyone We had a great trip!!!

No comments: