Aunt Tammy and Uncle Ronnie came to visit us this past weekend, we had a great day with them, and we hope that we can drag Uncle Ronnie down here for a game real soon. Aunt Tammy calls herself to the nieces & nephews (Your Favorite Aunt Tammy "aka YFAT", but she is their only Aunt Tammy, ha ha).
By the way Aunt Tammy I am sorry I spit up all over you on Sunday please don't hold it against me, just bring a change of clothes next time, I love you Alan. Please come see me again soon!!!


1 comment:
My Dear Alan,
Uncle Ronnie and I enjoyed the day with you and your Mommy and Daddy! I still love you even though you waited until I was holding you to get rid of your lunch. But at least I got to hold you and kiss on you!!!
Lots of love,
YFAT
Post a Comment