Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Lake

I am slacking on my blogging, but we have been pretty busy this past week. Jack was off work and we went to Smith Lake with the WHOLE Anglea gang for 3 days and it was great for everyone to be together. We took lots of family pictures at the lake

Here is Alan in his pool
Our family

Jack with his brother and 2 sisters

L-R (top row) Jack & Jimmy
L-R (bottom row) Tammy & Christy
Alan with ALL of his cousins
(top row) Sara
L-R (middle row) Mary Alice, Kayla, Will
(bottow row) Alan
The Whole Family

After we left the lake we headed to Decatur to be with The Lott's (my family), and Alan and I are still here (we are headed home tomorrow). We have been gone for about 12 days now and I am starting to miss home a little and Alan is getting out of his sleeping and napping habits, but we have loved being here and it has been wonderful spending time with family.
Mom had a harder time with her chemo this time than she did the first time so I am glad that I was here, she is still being a trooper, but she has been really tired and had some nausea.
We had a good but relaxing 4th, Jack had already gone home and Alan and I were still here in Decatur. Alan spent the night with Mawmaw and Pawpaw and I went over to some friends house for a shrimp boil and fireworks, and I saw lots of people that I have not seen in a while it was so much fun.

No comments: