Alan's 1st snow
Sorry we have been MIA, but we are still here and doing well.
Christmas was wonderful this year, we celebrated with the Anglea's on Christmas Eve then we went to church for the Christmas Eve service and woke up on Christmas morning at my parents and we had several inches of snow (I cant remember the last time this happened) it was beautiful. We celebrated Christmas and it was very special this year to see the difference in Alan from last year. I always like to look at things through his inocent eyes. We had a great holiday and the snow stuck around for a couple of days. We are all so blessed!!!
Christmas was wonderful this year, we celebrated with the Anglea's on Christmas Eve then we went to church for the Christmas Eve service and woke up on Christmas morning at my parents and we had several inches of snow (I cant remember the last time this happened) it was beautiful. We celebrated Christmas and it was very special this year to see the difference in Alan from last year. I always like to look at things through his inocent eyes. We had a great holiday and the snow stuck around for a couple of days. We are all so blessed!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment