Monday, November 15, 2010

Power of Pink Walk

This year my mom was the honoree for the Decatur General Hospital Power of Pink Walk for Breast Cancer and I thought it was awesome!!!

The weather was beautiful, they had over 700 people register to walk and the money went to breast health services at Decatur General (where mom has had all of her treaments). I want to thank everyone who came out for this occasion. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and so many people went out of their way to recognize mom and the journey that she has been going through and our family is so humbled. I also want to say that this walk was not just about mom it was about ANYONE who has been affected by this disease in any way, and our family was just glad to be a part of it and we are looking forward to next year.



Mom & her # 1 fan

1st Methodist Church (won the prize for the most walkers)


Our Family


Courtney M., Mom & Christine P.

They have all gone through this journey together & don't they look GREAT!!!


The Lott's & The McMasters

No comments: