I am a little late with this post, but better late than never we did celebrate it on the day at our house. I want to say first that we all are so thankful for our heavenly father and all that he blessses us with each and everyday. Next I want to say how grateful I am (and Alan too) for my wonderful husband, he is a great father to our son and provider for our family and we appreciate everything that he does. Jack, Alan and I also want to say Happy Father's Day to our Father's/Granddaddy's.
Also Happy Father's Day to all of the other special Dad's & Men in our lives!!!
We spent part of the weekend with my parents, they came to visit us and it was very special to get to be with my Dad, then Sunday the three of us went to church. Jack got a new saw that he wanted for Father's Day


No comments:
Post a Comment