Friday, August 28, 2009

We Have Found Our Feet!!!

Aunt Abi has decided that she would like to be called "juicy" and I think that is a cute name for her so Juicy came over this morning to keep Alan while I went to dentist (yuck) and to the grocery store (also yuck), but I got some time away and I really appreciate my sister helping me out. She is so good with Alan and loves to see him.
Alan giving Juicy a kiss after he spit up on her so "YFAT" you are not the only one
smiling at each other

wait mommy I can't hold my feet & my football at the same time


playing with his red block



Alan has found his feet and he of course is not quite sure what they are, should he put them in his mouth, play with them or just get a good look at them, but one thing Mommy knows is that they are big feet (bless his heart, just like his daddy's) we are already in 12 month socks.

No comments: