Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My First Mother's Day

Sorry to all of our faithful blog readers I am a little behind on my blogging lately our little man has been under the weather AGAIN. His tummy got better and we are pretty sure we have found the right formula (and it cost more than gold, ha ha), but he does have a milk allergy, so now he has a TERRIBLE diaper rash and will soon be having hernia surgery, our poor little man is having rough time and he is making his parents old very fast because we have some very fussy times, but on that note he has slept through the night 3 times in about the last 2 1/2 weeks.
Here are a few pictures from my very first Mother's Day and tears come to my eyes when I think what a special day that was and will always be. My mom, grandmothers, great-grandmother and mother-in-law have always been so special to me, and I love all of them so much and I know they will all be so special to Alan. When Jack and I met we always talked about important family was to both of us. I had a wonderful day, we all 3 went to sunday school, church, then Alan and Jack took me to lunch then we came home to relax and just hang and enjoy being together. Alan (and Jack) got me a new slide for my slide bracelet that I have had since the first Christmas that Jack and I were dating and of course it is the stone for Alan's birthmonth (March). The day was PERFECT!!! I love the little one who made me a Mommy so much on Mother's Day and Everyday!
Alan & Mommy resting and having a relaxing afternoon on Mother's Day
Our family at church on Mother's Day (which was Alan's first time at church)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

He is so precious and you are such a great mom!!! I am so glad you had a wonderful mother's day!!