I was tagged by Melanie R. and she asks me to consider things about who I am. So these are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself and things that make you happy.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I have decided to share things that make me happy (sorry Mel, but I am copying some of yours)
1. My husband - No, he doesn't read this so I'm not getting any points for listing him! He is really good to me and loves me unconditionally. He takes care of me and I can't imagine being with anyone else.
2. My Family and Friends- They are my rock and I love them, they all take care of Jack and me and it is great to have such wonderful people to surround you with their love.
3. Mexican Food- All I can say is I am addicted
4. Blogging/Facebook- I really think that I am almost addicted to these two things also, my husband would agree
5. Cooking - I love to cook and try new recipes (I do have to admit that I like to do this when I am not 32 weeks prego and my feet are not huge).
I know there are more, but right now I can only think of 5
Feel free to copy and paste into an email or on your own blog (if you're not one that I tagged!) and pass it on.
I choose to tag: The Street's, The Griffin's, The McMaster's, The McRees, The Carrolls, The Murphrees
Sorry couldn't get the links to work!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment