Hooray for a friend who is blogging! I need to put a section up with links to our friends with blogs; right now naps take priority. :) I love that y'all are keeping the name a secret - it's fun for all of us waiting and also saves you from everyone's opinions. We are going to have a slew of boys that all go to school together - what fun!
Hi Laura Lee - Am loving the blog....I'm debating starting one too. Loved the pic of JD and me leaving the reception, I hadn't seen that one!!! Thanks for the shout out, and thank you for being a part of our special day, you are such a great friend. XOXO - Lucy
Our family is so very blessed. We have been married 5 years, and the Lord has blessed us with one litte boy. We hope to keep our family and friends updated on what is new in our lives!!!
2 comments:
Hooray for a friend who is blogging! I need to put a section up with links to our friends with blogs; right now naps take priority. :) I love that y'all are keeping the name a secret - it's fun for all of us waiting and also saves you from everyone's opinions. We are going to have a slew of boys that all go to school together - what fun!
Hi Laura Lee - Am loving the blog....I'm debating starting one too. Loved the pic of JD and me leaving the reception, I hadn't seen that one!!! Thanks for the shout out, and thank you for being a part of our special day, you are such a great friend. XOXO - Lucy
Post a Comment